Creating Excellent QLMs
Webinar recorded on Thursday, November 21
With 60-80% of technology companies adopting an agile development model, training departments are struggling to keep up. To address this new volatile content environment, Cisco has mastered the art of producing Quick Learning Modules and has agreed to share their secret sauce with you. In this webinar we will explain what it takes to not only make QLMs, but how to make them great! Download Slides (PDF)
Key highlights include:
- How to establish an effective learning network. Who should be involved and when? Marketing, Product managers, IDs, etc.
- How to get the vendors up to speed and leverage IDs as SMEs.
- What Cisco looks for in a partner.
- Using content wisely. Determining what’s available, how to get it and what to use.
- How to make your QLMs available and accessible to a global audience efficiently and effectively.
- How to manage timelines, expectations and budget.
- How to identify the target audience and tailor to them – developer vs. account manager
- Wendy Dyer, Project Manager at Cisco Systems, Inc. (Adecco Staffing, USA)
- Evan Stuckless, Learning Manager, VIA
- Nic McMahon, VP Learning, VIA